Monday, June 25, 2007

Gevity LIES

http://www.gevity.com

Follow-up to "AETNA - Get It Right - Chance 1"

We have heard back from both companies, AETNA and Gevity, and after cornering the Gevity rep with the evidence we have collected, she finally admitted that Gevity was the company who entered the wrong information into the their systems when we signed up for our AETNA PPO insurance plan. Instead, Gevity signed us up for an indemnity plan (basically, a reimbursement plan). Now, Gevity is saying that they will pay our unpaid claims from the time that we were on the wrong plan. Do I believe this? No. Why, because I had surgery during this time and my bills totaled over $10,000. We have requested Gevity's "promise" to pay in writing but have not received it. I believe that we will be battling this out in court shortly, and the evidence is on our side. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: