Sunday, June 29, 2008

GOP Advertising On My Blog - LMAO

I don't know how many of you have noticed it, but the Republican National Committee has been advertising on my blog through Google Syndication. I find it rather hilarious. I don't think too many Republicans read my blog, although they are more than welcome to do so. If they do read it, they are helping me earn money through Google Syndication, especially if they click on the RNC's ad in the left column. I guess I should let everyone know that any money earned from this blog will go toward efforts to end the war and bring our troops home to defend our borders and to support the efforts of groups like Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty. I believe in disclosing what will be done with money earned through this blog, even if it is only a few dollars a month. RNC, keep advertising. Visitors, keep clicking.  :-) Thank you for your support.

No comments: