Saturday, January 26, 2008

Obama Wins South Carolina

BraveNewFilms.org not so brave...

I was just watching coverage of the South Carolina democratic primaries on BraveNewFilms.org and at first was very impressed. They had Cenk Uygur from "The Young Turks" reporting on the primary with a live stream. It was great to see. However, when I made one comment in the live chat on the site, saying that I would not vote for Hillary. After that, every comment that I made was filtered. Amazing! I made no attacks upon any person. I simply made a statement that I would not vote for Hillary and became banned from the dialogue. What a frightened bunch of cowards. As soon as someone attempted create some debate about who should be the next democratic candidate for president, they shut me down. The poor frightened pansies...

No comments: