Thursday, October 13, 2005

"Players" - That's ALL They Are

Smoot fumes over link to controversial party

The more I here about stuff like this, the happier I am when there are talks of player strikes, discord within the NFL and ratings declines. I don’t know about Mr. Smoot, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the men (and I use that term loosely) who attended the sex party are married. No honor for their wives – no respect for their children… it’s all so disgustingly hedonistic. These guys need to GROW UP. But who is going to require that they do that? It won’t be the fans who continue to watch the games, buy tickets, and purchase the sponsor’s products. Nor will be the owners of the teams who continue to lavish ridiculous salaries and other perks upon the players. And so the depravity continues and will continue… and we wonder why the children have no respect for “adults.”

No comments: