Sunday, July 12, 2009

Breaking My Addiction to Google

I have made the decision to break my addiction to Google. Despite the fact that I like most of their products, they are gaining access to more information about me than makes me comfortable. They are basically tracking my every move on the Internet, have my main email account (gmail), hold some of my personal documents, maintain my online calendar, house my online videos (YouTube), and even have this blog which contains an advertisement from Google Affiliates which requires that I provide some very private information in order to receive payments. In my opinion, I have given them too much access to my personal life and information, and, thus, have decided to stop using several of their services. Blogger (blogspot.com) is one of those services. I am not certain that this will effect anyone except myself as I do not know of any regular followers of my blog. However, in the possibility that there are people following this blog, I will notify you through an upcoming post as to where my blog will be located in the future.
 Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: