Thursday, September 06, 2007

If Ron Paul Does Not Win the Republican Primaries

I know that most Ron Paul supporters do not want to begin to entertain the idea that Dr. Paul may not win the Republican nomination for President. However, I pride myself on basing my ideas and decisions on what is real. In keeping with that principle, I must consider the possibility that Dr. Paul will not be the Republican nominee. If that is the case, I can only pray that he runs as an independent because the hole that he will leave in the race for President of the United States will be a very large one. He is the ONLY candidate who has been CONSISTENTLY:

  • Pro Individual Rights
  • Anti Big Government
  • Pro Entrepreneurship & Free Trade
  • Anti War
  • Pro Life
  • Anti Tax & Spend
  • Pro States Rights
  • Anti Federal Handouts
  • Pro Internet Free Speech (and all free speech for that matter)

There is no one except Dr. Paul in the Republican race who still believes in the rule of the law and the Constitution of the United States of America. He is the only Republican in the race who truly stands for the values on which the party was created. Without him in the race, I will be left once again without a candidate for whom I can cast my vote. If you believe in the values that I have listed above, PLEASE contact Dr. Paul's campaign and offer your assistance, and donate if possible. Do not think it is impossible to restore what the founders of this nation created. Dr. Paul is giving us the opportunity to become a beacon of hope to the world once again. Believe - then act upon your beliefs.

2 comments:

Shane said...

Here's the problem. If Ron Paul cannot win the Republican primary, then why should he believe that you will get out and support him in the general election.

Get everyone you know to register as a republican and vote.

Lon said...

I could not agree with you more. Register Republican and Vote for Ron Paul! Thanks for your comments.